Content Designer Harrisburg, United States
Designer is needed in Harrisburg, United States.
JPL is looking to add some freelance creative ninjas to our Content Studio Team. If you love to create engaging digital content quickly, and across multiple platforms, this is the gig for you. From GIFS to digital ads, and videos for social media we create tactics within all mediums to help our clients connect with their target audiences.
Our team is solely dedicated to making and creating work that fits within brand guidelines and strategies. We’re looking for candidates who have multiple creative skillsets. An ideal Content Studio Producer thrives on quick-paced projects and love to switch up what they’re working on a daily basis.
Our freelance staff is an established, ongoing crew that works together on a regular basis as projects demand it. If you are looking to be working on an hourly or part-time basis around other creative work, apply. We are a flexible team.
Who you are
- You’re a left / right brain thinker and can execute almost any idea that you come up with
- Your hands must always be busy making stuff, whether it’s your next blog post, tweet, or snap: you don’t stop creating
- You’re a constant learner and are always up to speed on the latest digital trends
- Able to work independently or as part of a team as required
- Understand quality expectations and translate that into your work
- You bring a mastery of more than 2 of the following skillsets:
-Short form copywriting
-Video editing (Adobe Premiere)
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Solid comfort level with Adobe Creative Cloud apps
- 2+ years or relevant experience as a content creator (producer, animator, editor, photographer, designer, writer)
- Strong portfolio of work demonstrating your digital content experience.
- Application will not be considered without the submission of a portfolio/demo reel
- Depending on your skillset, your day consists of making GIFs, creating graphics, shooting photos, editing short video clips, thinking up boomerangs, writing social posts, plotting the perfect Instagram story, penning beautiful email copy, and much more
- Review and leverage client brand standards and tone of voice documents to make engaging content
- Turn raw assets into great content
- Switch between projects on a dime to address shifting priorities
- Potential to pick up someone else’s work and run with it
- Know and utilize best practices for digital content creation (character counts, aspect ratios, etc.)
-Grow your capabilities through experimentation, online resources, and training
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
$35-50 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page