Master Theory is seeking a web developer for a one-time project with the possibility for future freelance work. This project involves building a website that has already been designed. A talented web developer can likely complete it in a workday.
Master Theory is working toward launching a publication covering markets, the multi culture, state and national politics, law and media — all based in Austin. Our mission is to enhance the journalism landscape through community engagement, free thought and viewpoint diversity that is more reflective of the country than establishment media.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Build an editorial-centric website with Wordpress using the Avada theme. The website has already been designed and relevant details about the layout will be shared with the accepted applicant.
- Install and test Adsanity plugin, an ad management system, into website.
- Ensure site is optimized for, and performs exceptionally across, mobile devices.
- Compensation: $300.
- Must live in Austin, Texas metro area.
- Must provide (2) web design samples.
- A positive demeanor and patience during collaboration period.
- Web Development: 2 years (Preferred)
- Austin, TX (Required)
- Fully Remote
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is
- Dependable – more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible – enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented – would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
No, we can work online
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page