Junior Designer New York, United States
Designer is needed in New York, United States.
Sundae School is looking for a detail-oriented, passionate team player who is interested in fashion, sub-culture and art. Sundae School is a design studio based in New York with its fashion and cannabis lifestyle merchandise. Our apparels are stocked at global luxury retailers such as Barneys, Forty Five Ten Hudson Yards, Ron Herman, American Rag, VFILES, Urban Outfitters, Journal Standard Tokyo, Boon the Shop, and 20+ more. We also often activate with exhibition and art-curated pop-ups in major cities with thoughtful design-community partners / brands.
The Junior Designer will be responsible for:
- Directly working with the senior design team on various projects
- Work closely with the founding members and senior designers for the future project pipeline planning
- MUST BE AVAILABLE for MINIMUM 30 HOURS between Monday through Friday during the regular work hours (10AM - 7PM) at our Manhattan Soho Office
An ideal candidate for this role must be:
- Fluent in Adobe suite
- Stellar communication-skills
- Fluent in English
- Professional, responsive and punctual
- Fluency in Korean
This is a PAID position with a potential conversion to a FULL TIME.
- Part-time, Contract
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Monday to Friday
Hours per week
Typical start time
Typical end time
This Company Describes Its Culture as
- Detail-oriented – quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented – results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented – cooperative and collaborative
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
$35-50 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page