Graphic Designer London, United Kingdom
Graphic Designer is needed in London, United Kingdom.
Before reaching out please read the entire project description, this will give you an idea of what we are looking for and if this could potentially be a great match for us!
Val Estone is an Online Apparel Retailer featuring chic designs to bring character to you wardrobe. From chic and trendy to vintage and vogue; we make it all!
Out motto is
Be Brave, Be Stunning, Be Val Estone.
Fast fashion should not have to mean low quality, be environmentally unsustainable or be a compromise on price. Val Estone means Brave/Strong & Stunning. Our key mission is to live up to that name. To make the highest quality clothing in the market, the trendiest casual wear in the world and do it all at a reasonable price, without the premium price tag.
This project will start in Jan/Feb 2020.
I am looking for a talented, knowledgeable, artistic and skilled Graphic Designer & Illustrator with a thirst for success to help me create beautiful, artistic and chic apparel designs and visuals. You will be in-charge of:
- Creating/editing banners, ads and anything we may need for our website and social media.
- Creating/editing t-shirt and apparel prints and designs. Being able to take on the toughest projects and never compromising on quality.
- Have a good knowledge of the fashion industry, pop culture, art and visuals.
- Editing, manipulating and retouching images and graphics.
- Being innovative and a pro at what you do.
I am looking for someone who is passionate about what they do. Someone who has has experience, a killer instinct, is a boss in their field, creative and a visionary. This will be a long term project ranging from 3 months to a year. Being there for the business in the first six months is important as this will be the foundation of our success. I believe in working smart rather than working hard. As the business grows so will you and so will your opportunities and success. As a startup the business needs a freelancer/s but you will be an integral part of the business. Everyone who works at Val Estone is a part of our family.
I am looking for someone located in London, who will be able to meet once or twice or possibly more times in a week to strategise and collaborate on all projects as needed. Communication and team work is essential. Be a believer in a work hard play hard motto. Be reliable, a forward thinking individual, motivational and energetic.
This will be a very varied, interesting and amazing role. Being passionate about your work and what you do is key.
Desirable but not essential
- Photography, Video editing.
- Please send in your work/portfolio/website link or anything through the application.
- Answering the interview questions is not compulsory, but we will have an initial meeting over coffee and cakes to get acquainted and discuss the role and all the details.
I look forward to your application.
- Work from home opportunities
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress
- Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
- Graphic Design: 2 years (Required)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page