CEDR HR Solutions is an energetic, service-minded, and progressive HR consulting firm that has been in business for 13 years. We are headquartered here in central Tucson. We provide employment guidance, support, and dynamic software solutions to almost 2000 healthcare businesses across the United States.
What the work is
This is a contract position to be used on an as-needed basis. The primary duties include the conceptual development, layout, and implementation of graphic designs that communicate CEDR’s messaging and branding effectively in a variety of mediums; and collaborating with the Senior Graphic Designer and Marketing Manager to achieve the best designs for our ad-based marketing efforts. This person will take direction from and report to the Marketing Manager.
Work requires advanced knowledge of graphic design for websites, eblasts, web banners/tiles, magazine ads, and more. The position also requires a willingness to learn and implement new graphic design techniques and trends.
Responsibilities will include
- Conceptual development, layout and implementation of designs in a variety of marketing mediums, from print to online.
- Creating designs that communicate messages and branding effectively.
- Following project timelines and meet specific project delivery deadlines.
- Applying brand consistently across all platforms.
- Possessing excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Taking direction and critique of your work to achieve the goals of the company.
- Come into the main CEDR office occasionally to work directly with Senior Graphic Designer or Marketing Manager.
As our perfect match you have
- Above-average proficiency with In Design, Photoshop, Illustrator, and PowerPoint.
- Strong working knowledge of the principles and elements of design.
- The ability to grasp client needs and consider practical solutions.
- The ability to pay attention to detail and direction.
- The ability to balance working on several projects at a time.
- Organizational skills and be highly motivated.
- Excellent communication skills to present and explain ideas.
Experience & Education
- Associate degree and 5 years of experience OR Bachelor’s degree and 2 years’ experience in graphic design or other closely related fields.
- To apply we must see current designs/portfolios.
- All applicants can email to submit an application or ask questions.
- $23.00 /hour
- Graphic Design: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity
- Fully Remote
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page