Graphic Designer Los Angeles, United States
Graphic Designer is needed in Los Angeles, United States.
Lavendaire is a lifestyle brand in the personal growth & self help space, with a YouTube channel (1M subscribers), podcast, and stationery shop.
Who We’re Looking For
We’re seeking a freelance graphic designer to join the Lavendaire team.
Required skills & experience
- 4+ years of experience in graphic design
- Organized and punctual
- Communicates effectively and honestly
- Great eye for color, composition, style
- Flexible and adaptable
- Shares a similar aesthetic to Lavendaire: dreamy, airy, pastel, modern, fresh
- Values excellence and continuous improvement
You would be responsible for creating
- YouTube – thumbnails, banner, end card, in-video graphics
- Social media graphics (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest)
- Stationery & packaging design
You are proficient in
- After Effects (a plus!)
Other qualifications (a plus)
- Viewer of the channel, with an understanding of the Lavendaire brand
- Based in OC / LA / SGV
- InDesign: 3 years (Preferred)
- After Effects: 1 year (Preferred)
- Illustrator: 3 years (Preferred)
- Graphic Design: 4 years (Required)
- Photoshop: 4 years (Preferred)
- Lightroom: 3 years (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page