Graphic Designer Countryside, United States
Graphic Designer is needed in Countryside, United States.
At Perfect Aire LLC we are a friendly crew who cares about our team. We cultivate an environment where we each get a chance to be ourselves and do the work we enjoy. If you are a creative, ambitious, self-initiating individual with experience, you will fit right in. We are seeking a Graphic Designer, where one can utilize their creativity and talent to create visual solutions.
What this position means
We are looking for a SEASONED, experienced and collaborative Graphic Designer.
You will work on a variety of project types that include packaging, sales presentations, print, digital and web related design projects. This person should be creative and detailed oriented with a strong eye for design, layout, color and typography. Understanding of Adobe Suite, print production, die lines, and branding identity is required. There is always something happening in Graphics!
- Graphic design for new and existing projects, ensuring a cohesive look + feel, reflecting the Perfect Aire brand and our umbrella brands
- Production design experience a must!
- Packaging, print, social media, and branding
- Collaborate with other Designers, Marketing and Sales to create positive end user/customer experience
- Work with outside vendors (Freelance Designers, Photoshop Artists, Outside Agencies, Printers, etc.)
The ideal candidate will have experience in projects such as
- Developing new packaging for emerging products
- Design of print collateral (Consumer Brochures, Sales Sheets, Presentations, Ad’s, etc.).
- Develop and Create brand standards for our secondary and newly acquired brands
- Minimum BA in Graphic Design
- Minimum 4-6 years’ professional design experience
- Strong portfolio
- Able to work within the Perfect Aire brand look/feel
- Experience working with, creating, and translating brand style guides
- Excellent communicator who takes direction well and is willing to learn (and sometimes teach)
- The ability to sell, present and talk through your design thinking
- Comprehensive knowledge of Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, Adobe Acrobat)
- Experience working closely with a production, sales, and marketing team
- Basic understanding of social media and the latest trends associated with the technology (research when needed)
- Motion graphics knowledge a plus (Final Cut Pro, Flash +After Effects)
- Product and lifestyle photography styling experience a plus
- Able to work independently and collaboratively
- Thrives in an entrepreneurial environment, creative and resourceful while also building structure and process
- Can work under tight deadlines
- Fun, collaborative attitude, understanding the value of teamwork and positive communication
We are a progressive company that produces equipment for the HVAC industry. Through thoughtful leadership, innovation and team work, we are expanding our product lines to reach a global market. Our employees make meaningful contributions, positively impact the business, and advance in their careers as our company and product portfolio grows. We are a leader in our industry and our employees enjoy challenging and diverse job opportunities. We are headquartered in suburban Chicago with additional domestic facilities in Texas and Washington.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- Part-time, Temporary, Contract
- graphic design: 4 years (Required)
- One location
- 4 - 6 months
- Draft mockups of website designs, brochures, iconography, and any other marketing materials required
- Collaborate with marketing teams and management to discuss which mockups are effective, and use their feedback to develop final drafts
- Revise the work of previous designers to create a unified aesthetic for our brand materials
- Work on multiple projects at once, and consistently meet draft deadlines
- Communicate frequently with clients to update them on the progress of the project and to answer any questions they might have
- Other duties as requested
- Monday to Friday
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page