Karna is seeking a part-time, freelance Graphic Designer who will promote and practice user-centered design across web, mobile, social platforms and print. Much of the work will be done on proposal responses to the federal government, but other mediums may be required.
- Work under the direction of the Senior Designer and Creative Director to produce content based on established designs.
- Provide detail-oriented design production assistance to creative team.
- Design within the established look and feel of our brand identity
- Work on projects that include but are not limited to digital advertising campaigns, social media, website design, UI/UX design.
- Create detailed design specifications to prepare artwork for web development processes.
- Juggle multiple projects with tight deadlines and maintain consistent high-quality creative.
- BFA or BA in graphic design, advertising, or some other related field, or Certificate from accredited portfolio school.
- 2-3 years agency or related design experience.
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organizational and file management skills
- Animation knowledge is a plus (must be able to create GIFS)
- UI/UX design knowledge
- Passion for, and understanding of digital marketing across multiple platforms
- Excellent communication, organization and time management skills.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page