iatricSystems is looking for a part-time freelance graphic designer to join our marketing team. This role will be responsible for creating effective sales and company communication materials across multiple platforms in a way that protects and promotes the corporate brand.
The successful candidate will be able to lead the creative from concept to production completion while managing multiple projects with the ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
iatricSystems Graphic Design Role
- 35% Creative design of trade show booth graphics, related promotions, and show marketing material
- 30% Creative design of targeted marketing campaigns, including email, direct mail, product brochure design, eBook design, and video design direction
- 20% Website design and related graphics, blog design direction
- 10% Special Projects as assigned by the Marketing Director and/or Executive VP
- 5% Misc. conference calls, team meetings, progress reports, etc.
Essential Job Functions
- Implement and maintain the company brand. Identify and correct any misuse of company brand standards.
- Create graphic solutions that support marketing strategies across multiple platforms, including company website and blog, trade show booth layout and graphics, promotional messages – both print and digital, email campaigns, literature and documents, PowerPoint presentations, and videos.
- Actively participate in and help drive the creative process by presenting thorough and well-developed recommendations to meet the given objectives.
- Work directly with vendors to produce creative solutions for printers, trade show services, video producers, voice talent, etc.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 7 years working as a professional graphic designer
- Strong mastery of the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat)
- Ability to work cross-platform to both Windows and Mac
- Knowledge of the following a plus, but not mandatory: Final Cut Pro, After Effects, and iMovie
- Prefer some experience in CSS, HTML and website design, HubSpot-specific experience a plus
- Ability to convert marketing concepts into creative visual solutions and revise projects as necessary based on collaborative feedback.
iatricSystems, an independent business unit of Harris Healthcare, is a healthcare technology company dedicated to helping healthcare organizations enhance their IT investments for almost 30 years. We do so with our diverse healthcare experience and proven capabilities in privacy & security, EHR optimization, and interoperability.
- $14.00 to $30.00 /hour
- Fully Remote
Hours per week
Typical start time
Typical end time
- Day shift
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page