We build websites for contractors! Our tailored services provide web presence, general marketing, SEO and reputation management specifically for the construction services industry.
- Produce quality website content in a fast-paced environment
- Work with team members to create and gather content using specific tools & software
- Assist the design team with the creation of websites when required
- Create and optimize web-based graphics and photos using Adobe Photoshop
- Read and check content for accuracy and grammatical correctness
- Perform maintenance tasks, such as checking for broken links within content
- Collaborate with Sales Executives in order to produce effective and accurate work
- Attend weekly design meetings via conference call
- Maintain positive working relationships and demonstrate willingness to support other team members
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop
- Strong working knowledge of HTML5 & CSS3 and JS
- Moderate knowledge of PHP
- Keen eye for design and writing sales text
- Accurate spelling and grammar skills
- Effective communication skills; listen, give clear direction verbally and have strong writing skills
- Ability to proof content and make sure it adheres to our software and guidelines
- Have strong analytic skills and look forward to showing what works and what doesn’t
- Understanding of Google Chrome developer tools and debuggers
- Knowledge of web analytics and SEO basics
- Must be customer oriented and willing to make calls for clarification on designs
Experience in any or all of the following is a plus
- Contracting industry sales or general knowledge. Previous experience working remotely. - Previous client-facing experience. Video editing experience.
Education and Experience
- Education: Preferred two-year degree/diploma in a computer related field (Web Design/Programming) or equivalent experience.
- Experience: One year relevant experience
Resume & Portfolio
Please upload your resume as part of your indeed application and link your web design portfolio of past projects you’ve completed. You may also be asked to present / walk-through your portfolio to our hiring and management staff during an interview.
- Full-time, Contract
- $15.00 to $17.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Required)
- Associate (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- Monday to Friday
- Fully Remote
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page