Twine Project | Illustrator | 12 - 14 stylised portraits
Hi all. My name is Meg, and I am the Product Manager here at Twine.
We are in need of a talented illustrator to create depictions of our staff for the Twine About Us page. This area of the platform is woefully outdated, and we’ve very excited to have the opportunity to add the many new faces of our growing team.
Remote-working restricts our ability to have a big team photo sess, but does give us a great excuse to hire a creative from the Twine community to create a cohesive series of portraits based on our individual photos.
- Deliverable: 12 – 14 portrait illustrations (final number TBC)
- Style: Fun and whimsical 2D. Take a look at our inspo board: http://bit.ly/Twine-illustration-inspo
- Budget: We are looking for reasonable pricing, and while we don’t have a firm budget, quotes above $1200 will not be considered
- Preferences: Hiring a Manchester-based artist would be a bonus, but is in no way a requirement
- Please include a bit of background about you
- Links to relevant examples of your portrait illustrations
- Quotation(s) for project delivery in the style(s) offered
- Your availability to take on a new project
The illustrations will likely be used in other areas of the platform (such as the blog) and shared to our Instagram channels. The artist will be credited in each instance.
A shortlist will be put together of 5 - 10 artists and these will then be commissioned for a single test illustration, and given one week for delivery. These will then be shared with the wider team and we will then vote for our favourite! Good luck!
We will be removing the pitch limit for this Twine project. The brief will remain open to new pitches until Sunday 18th April.
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page