Music Composer/Producer Needed (Single Song, Christmas Musical theatre theme, instrumental ONLY)
UPDATE: Thank you all for your Interest. At this time we have received an overwhelming amount of applications. As of this, we are unfortunately restricted to only accepting demos as pitches at this time. Thank you for understanding. Deadline for demos: 17th July.
Need someone to compose a Musical theatre based opening song with a Christmas theme for my upcoming 2021 Christmas pantomime semi-professional production.
- 2-3 minutes long.
- Fast and lively tempo.
- Orchestral feel including brass, woodwind and strings.
- Using typical Christmas associated instruments such as Jingle bells and chimes.
- Your track will be the Opening song of the production sung by an Junior ensemble cast, so keep that in mind. For example: Use standard song structures (Intro, verse, Chorus, Verse, Chorus, bridge, Chorus)
- AGAIN, this is a song. Not an instrumental. However you need to only produce the melody guide (Instrumental) and not vocals.
- Musical theatre based.
- If you choose to apply to make this track for us you will be required to submit a rough demo of the official track before we decide whether to hire you or not.
- Before producing a demo please keep in mind that you are not guaranteed to be paid for your demo and you will only be paid 1/2 of the money upon your hire, if selected, and the other half once you have finished it.
(More payment info below)
- PAID role (£335 altogether)
- Payment will be handed in 2 stages.
- 1/2 will be given upon hearing your demo and if we choose to hire you to produce the whole track.
- 2/2 will be given once you submit your full finished track.
- Demo should be submitted via MP3/Google drive/Dropbox/Soundcloud.
- Proof of originality may be required upon hearing your initial demo (Stems, sheet music etc)
- You should not use loops or premade sounds whilst producing your track.
- Once submitted your demo please allow for 1-3 days for us to get back to you,
- If unsuccessful you will not be notified.
A Christmas day (NAME TBC)
Open the doors, open that hatch.
Arrange the flowers, doing this and that.
We are cleaning the streets and bobbing to the beat.
Doing all work that needs to swiftly be complete.
Come alive and step inside.
Today’s a day to commemorate.
A Christmas day, time to celebrate!
Oh, it’s a Christmas day, welcome one and all.
It is a Christmas day, time to have a ball.
Down in these magical streets, we are feeling rather complete.
Oh it’s a Christmas day, what better than to have some fun.
It is a Christmas day, gather round everyone.
And celebrate these snowy days, Christmas trees and candy canes.
Oh what a Christmas day for all.
In what capacity are you hiring?
On behalf of my company
Where are you in the hiring process?
I’m likely to make a paid hire
Would you like to state a preference for hiring from underrepresented group(s)?
Where did you find Twine?
Is this an independent one off job, or part of a larger project?
Single job with no follow up work
For what period of time will the freelancer be needed?
More than a week
What freelancer experience level is needed? (per hour)
Expert: $100+, Mid-level (Industry Average): $35-75
What length of composition is required?
Do you need any other services?
I would like a recording made of the score
What will be the primary genre of the production?
Other (please specify in job brief)
You need to sign up
Only Twine members can pitch on jobs.
Existing members, sign in here.