Looking for a creator that can make/edit animation videos using infographics!
As a video production company in Japan, we support about 500 creators in Japan by matching creators with companies. We are looking to share these projects in Japan with creators (specifically animators) outside of our country!
▽Overview of the job
We are looking for someone that can edit animation type videos using infographics.
■Sample Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMXv_Z2h3TA
・Adobe Premiere / Adobe AfterEffects / Adobe Photoshop / Adobe Illustrator
- At least 1yr of experience with editing animations
※We welcome anyone from creative teams or corporations as well
- Able to work with Adobe CC products
- Will not back out in the middle of production
- Able to handle strictly confidential information
- Prioritizes speed and can respond in a timely manner
- Has a sense of responsibility and can accurately finish given tasks
▽Not required, but great if you have…
・High skill level in usage of Adobe Illustrator data
・Experience with editing videos other than animation
・Some Japanese language skill
Our company will be in charge of the video structure/composition as well as the editing direction. We will ask for you to edit based off of the story board we make.
※The project file, video data, and MP4 file will be submitted as the deliverables. We may provide feedback or our client may provide feedback after submission. In this case, we will give directions for editing based off of the feedback. There are also cases where the submission is turned in with no editing needed.
- Please fill out the application form below.
- Based off of the information provided in the Application Form, we will let you know whether or not you passed the first screening.
- Those of you who pass the first screening will be given a trail editing task. Based off of the submitted sample video, we will let you know whether or not you passed the final screening.
- As soon as we have an official offer we will contact you.
- Editing will begin. After finishing editing and checking data files, you will submit it to the designated website we will provide.
※About the Trial Editing Task
It will be about a 15 second video that you will be editing. We will consult with you regarding the trial fee.
Q. Please give us a brief introduction of yourself and what country you reside in.
Q. How many years of experience do you have with Adobe After Effects?
Q. What software do you use and how long have you been using it for?
Q. Do you have experience creating animation videos using infographics? If so, please attach your portfolio.
Q. Do you have any other video editing experiences? If so, please attach your portfolio.
Q. Is you computer Mac OS or Windows?
Q. If you are able to work with us over a long period of time, up to how many videos are you able to handle a month?
Q. What days and how many hours are you able to work per week?
Q. You do not HAVE TO be able to speak/understand Japanese, but please let us know if you have any Japanese skills.
Please feel free to contact us about any questions you may have.
We hope to hear from many creators!
In what capacity are you hiring?
On behalf of my company
Where are you in the hiring process?
I’m ready to make a paid hire
Would you like to state a preference for hiring from underrepresented group(s)?
Where did you find Twine?
Is this an independent one off job, or part of a larger project?
Single job with follow up work
For what period of time will the freelancer be needed?
What freelancer experience level is needed? (per hour)
Mid-level (Industry Average): $35-75
What best describes your video?
How long is the source material?
10 - 30 minutes
How long will the final video to be?
5 - 10 minutes
You need to sign up
Only Twine members can pitch on jobs.
Existing members, sign in here.