Ampush: UI/UX Designer
UI/UX designer needed to conceptualize and execute creative solutions for Ampush clients.
The UI/UX Designer selected will be responsible for delivering excellent online user experience to ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty.
If you’re an empathetic designer who has a user-first design approach, a killer portfolio, and highly developed eye for visual design, Ampush wants you!
Projects will be spread across RWA, mobile, and interactive prototyping. To be successful in this role, you will need to have excellent visual design skills and be proficient in design software such as Sketch and Adobe CS.
- Create high-fidelity mockups for responsive web experiences across desktop and mobile
- Rapidly prototype in InVision or other tools of choice
- Follow style + brand guidelines on fonts, colors, and images
- Work with marketing analysts to deliver assets as requested
- 2+ year(s) of experience in a UI/UX design role
- Examples of responsive web design work within portfolio
- Experience designing and implementing UIs across desktop + mobile
- Ability to collaborate with designers and non-designers alike
- Proficient in design tools like Sketch, Adobe CS, and InVision
- Degree in design or other related field
- Experience in user testing
- Distill data into meaningful insights to inform the direction in your designs
- Video editing
- An understanding of HTML/CSS
This position is not eligible for relocation assistance or visa sponsorship. Duration of this contract is 3 months with the option to extend based on performance and needs.
Ampush is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
In what capacity are you hiring?
On behalf of another company
Where are you in the hiring process?
I’m ready to make a paid hire
Would you like to state a preference for hiring from underrepresented group(s)?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
Is this an independent one off job, or part of a larger project?
Part of a larger ongoing project
For what period of time will the freelancer be needed?
What freelancer experience level is needed? (per hour)
Mid-level (Industry Average): $35-75