45Press: UI/UX Designer
Junior Graphic Designer wanted to join 45Press - a design, development, and DevOps agency.
The successful designer will assist the VP & Creative on design projects. They will be primarily responsible for delivering website designs, logos, email marketing campaigns, web banners, and more.
You will need to be in the CANFIELD, OH (GMT-4) timezone, and be able to work from 10AM-5PM EST. If a project calls for it, 45Press may also need extra hours.
- Proficiency with Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Strong understanding of typography and layout
- Can work effectively in a fast-paced environment with rapidly shifting priorities
- BFA in Graphic Design or equivalent experience
- 3+ years in graphic design, print, and/or web
- Knowledge of WordPress
- Familiarity with HTML & CSS
45Press are not looking to outsource projects to other companies.
In what capacity are you hiring?
On behalf of another company
Where are you in the hiring process?
I’m ready to make a paid hire
Would you like to state a preference for hiring from underrepresented group(s)?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
Is this an independent one off job, or part of a larger project?
Part of a larger ongoing project
For what period of time will the freelancer be needed?
What freelancer experience level is needed? (per hour)
Mid-level (Industry Average): $35-75