Copywriter for well-known comic book hero project
Requirements & Expectations
- Should have in-depth comic book knowledge
- Proven ability to write engaging and accurate text conversations between modern teenage characters. Copywriter should be able to text like a teen, use emojis, etc.
- Applicants should provide portfolio samples.
- Selected applicants will be provided with an RFQ and creative brief after signing an NDA. This will be followed by a brief interview exercise to assess your approach.
- 1 copywriter will be selected after final bids are evaluated.
- Selected copywriter is required to sign an ICA and SOW.
Scope of Work
- Utilize provided reference and proven knowledge to create dialog in the form of text message conversations.
- Keeping in mind real-world text limitations - each individual text message is limited to 160 characters max.
- Create 20-25 instances of text conversations between the main character and his friends, family, and associates.
- Copy will be reviewed by multiple stakeholders. Anticipate 3-4 rounds of revisions.
- Copywriting and subsequent revisions will happen over the course of ~3 weeks when factoring in the time needed for stakeholder reviews and revision time.
NOTE - To clarify this isn’t going to be a full-time position. there are expected periods of downtime while copy is reviewed
In what capacity are you hiring?
On behalf of my company
Where are you in the hiring process?
I’m ready to make a paid hire
Would you like to state a preference for hiring from underrepresented group(s)?
Where did you find Twine?
Is this an independent one off job, or part of a larger project?
Single job with no follow up work
For what period of time will the freelancer be needed?
More than a week
What freelancer experience level is needed? (per hour)
Mid-level (Industry Average): $35-75, Senior: $75-100
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page