Innovation Theory: UX Designer
User-Experience (UX) Designer wanted, able to understand the business requirements and technical limitations of the clients of Innovation Theory.
Innovation Theory is a multidisciplinary blockchain studio working towards blockchain mass adoption by building net-gen blockchain-based products. If you are interested/experienced in working within this exciting technology space, then this job is for you!
You will be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviewing users from surveys, and creating feedback sitemaps. Along with validating user requirements, you will need to design and develop user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes. As a UX Designer, you will be expected to create the overall functionality of the client’s product and be responsible for ensuring a great user experience by iterating upon it in accordance with user-testing.
- Please note: case studies, work examples, and a current resume will be required for consideration.
- Consulting with clients to understand their goals and explaining research results
- Conducting usability testing
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps, and screen flows
- Creating product prototypes
- Developing personas and usage scenarios
- Analyzing user feedback and activity and iterating to enhance the user experience
- Assisting with content development
- Conducting competitor and customer analysis
- Along with being self-directed, you must also be collaborative, possess superb communication, time-management, process-management, keen problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- Degree in User Experience Design or relevant experience.
- 2+ years of design experience, ideally working within a small company or startup environment.
- Experience with wireframing tools such as Figma, Sketch, or Abode XD.
- Familiarity with building collaborative clickable prototypes.
- Thorough understanding of the principles of Human-Centric Design.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate with design and development teams
- Critical thinking and communication skills, mixed with healthy autonomy and passion for learning.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, stay organized, and meet deadlines.
Any of the following, would be a huge bonus and perhaps make you uniquely qualified for this opportunity:
- A passion and understanding for the Blockchain, Defi, and NFT space.
- Experience with Blockchain/Distributed Ledger technologies.
- Familiarity with FinTech markets and terminology, such as commodities, order books, and exchanges.
- A firm grasp on brand management and style guidelines.
- Self-motivated and focused.
- Experience with websites and knowledge of HTML and CSS as it affects responsive design.
- Experience with native iOS or Android interface design.
The team at Innovation Theory look forward to hearing from you!
In what capacity are you hiring?
On behalf of another company
Where are you in the hiring process?
I’m ready to make a paid hire
Would you like to state a preference for hiring from underrepresented group(s)?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
Is this an independent one off job, or part of a larger project?
Part of a larger ongoing project
For what period of time will the freelancer be needed?
What freelancer experience level is needed? (per hour)
Mid-level (Industry Average): $35-75