3 Media Web: Web Designer
Web Designer needed to work with award-winning website design and digital marketing agency, 3 Media Web. 3 Media Web specialize in designing, developing, and promoting websites on the WordPress platform for both medium and enterprise-level clients.
Under the direction of the Lead Designer, the chosen Web Designer will collaborate across business, design, digital marketing, and development functions. You will need to create an experience the customers of 3 Media Web love, and that drive results for the business.
Disclaimer: This is a Design role, meaning new designs will need to be made by you from scratch - 3 Media Web do not utilize premade themes for their projects. This is also NOT a role for front end developers who leverage themes in their web development process - this is for Web Designers only.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Execute on all phases of the design process from initial design concepts and mocks to final hand-off to developers and QA
- Proactively identify and suggest solutions to resolve user experience problems and friction points
- Work closely with stakeholder teams during design and development phases to ensure project UI goals and deadlines are met
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects and deliverables concurrently and efficiently
- Experience with: visual design, information architecture, design responsive and adaptive websites and user-interfaces
- Ability to resolve disparate user and business needs, to drive clarity and alignment across stakeholders.
- Assist with other tasks and projects as assigned
- Portfolio demonstrating your own creative work experience solving UX problems and designing thoughtful, innovative web experiences
- Experience creating designs from scratch without using premade themes
- Collaboration skills. High degree of creativity, empathy, and passion
- Stellar communication skills (storytelling, visualization) to enlist support for initiatives
- and ignite enthusiasm to execute
- Highly proficient in the use of design and prototyping software (Adobe, Sketch, InVision, etc.)
- Knowledge of web and mobile UX patterns, best practices, and emerging technologies.
- Understanding of HTML/CSS
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to switch between tasks across projects
- Able to give and receive feedback and interpret critique to enhance project outcomes.
- This is a freelance position with a future option for full-time.
- This is a client-facing role - you must be available during traditional daytime hours for meetings.
- Offices are in Marlborough, MA, and Grand Rapids, MI, but remote work is fine.
- You must be able to work in the U.S legally.
- You must include a link to your portfolio in the application.
- Previous web agency experience is a plus.
In what capacity are you hiring?
On behalf of another company
Where are you in the hiring process?
I’m ready to make a paid hire
Would you like to state a preference for hiring from underrepresented group(s)?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
Is this an independent one off job, or part of a larger project?
Single job with follow up work
For what period of time will the freelancer be needed?
What freelancer experience level is needed? (per hour)
Mid-level (Industry Average): $35-75