Gfinity: Senior UI/UX Designer
UI/UX Designer wanted to join modern esports Company, Gfinity.
The chosen designer will be leading the Gfinity design team, to work on some exciting new projects internally, and with their clients.
*If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, the team would like to meet you. Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address clients’ and in-house needs!
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Build out the Design library
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images
- 4+ years experience designing commercial websites
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Figma, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
Gfinity are striving to create a diverse and inclusive environment, encouraging all applicants to apply for their roles and not for a moment think that anything will make the team discriminate against them. Gfinity value and actively seek diverse talent!
In what capacity are you hiring?
On behalf of another company
Where are you in the hiring process?
I’m ready to make a paid hire
Would you like to state a preference for hiring from underrepresented group(s)?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
Is this an independent one off job, or part of a larger project?
Part of a larger ongoing project
For what period of time will the freelancer be needed?
What freelancer experience level is needed? (per hour)
Mid-level (Industry Average): $35-75