Shogun: Part-Time Web Designer/Developer United States
Web Designer is needed in United States.
For this position, Shogun are looking for candidates in the US and Canada.
Part-Time Web Designer needed to join Shogun, an eCommerce website builder. This role will be part design, part web development.
The chosen designer will help the Demand Generation team to execute projects relating to increasing performance from their marketing site.
You will own projects on the website from ideation/design and implementation, using your combination of design and web development experience.
Shogun is on a mission to empower brands to create exceptional eCommerce experiences, and in the process, build the world’s best remote company.
Since being in the Winter 2018 batch of Y-Combinator, they’ve seen tremendous growth while intentionally creating a culture where people from all backgrounds belong. Their company and products are informed by diverse perspectives from the best talent around the world. Fully remote, they have no offices, and are looking for team members who are excited to work remotely.
After closing Series A and B in 2020, they raised a $67.5M Series C in 2021, and are scaling faster than ever.
- Working web design experience and web design technologies
- Experience with Figma and creating designs for mockups or website creative
- The ability to thrive in ambiguity and be proactive with ideas and solutions to problems
Nice to have:
- Webflow experience
- Experience with eCommerce
- Experience working on a growth or demand generation team
What Shogun Offers:
- Competitive salary
- Benefits (vary by location)
- A highly skilled and dedicated team that is fun to work with
- Remote work – a diverse and distributed team that uses Slack, Zoom, Notion and other tools to stay connected
- Work in the open: Operate with high integrity and choose what’s right over what’s easy. Be transparent as a company and with each other
- People are People: Treat yourself, colleagues, and customers with dignity, empathy, and respect. Start from a presumption of positive intent
- Win and grow together: Strive to be the best, individually, and as a team. Support and encourage each other. Seek opportunities for growth
Shogun supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class.
Please refer to the position specific location requirements listed under the location section of the job description as Shogun are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the mentioned location(s) without requiring employment visa sponsorship.
In what capacity are you hiring?
On behalf of another company
Where are you in the hiring process?
I’m ready to make a paid hire
Would you like to state a preference for hiring from underrepresented group(s)?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
Is this an independent one off job, or part of a larger project?
Part of a larger ongoing project
For what period of time will the freelancer be needed?
What freelancer experience level is needed? (per hour)
Mid-level (Industry Average): $35-75