Miro: Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer wanted to work with Miro, an online collaborative whiteboard platform with 20+ million users worldwide.
To help new users adopt the product, Miro provide useful templates - including pre-made examples for a variety of use cases and productivity tips, etc. The collaborate process is a growth engine that is essential to enable Miro to become the #1 visual collaboration platform.
Miro currently have 200+ templates in their Templates library, and will grow to cover more use cases in the future. The goal is to bring templates to the next level by holistically improving their instructional quality, as well as their visual style.
- Solid experience in visual/graphic/instructional design
- Solid understanding of the best practices of Instructional and UX design
- A systemic and consistent approach
- Miro knowledge (you’re a pro-Miro user)
- English writing and communicating proficiency
- Big plus: subject matter knowledge in agile and product dev methodologies
In what capacity are you hiring?
On behalf of another company
Where are you in the hiring process?
I’m ready to make a paid hire
Would you like to state a preference for hiring from underrepresented group(s)?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
Is this an independent one off job, or part of a larger project?
Part of a larger ongoing project
For what period of time will the freelancer be needed?
What freelancer experience level is needed? (per hour)
Mid-level (Industry Average): $35-75
Have you used graphic design services before?
What do you need designed?
Advertising materials, Web / digital art, Branding