Middle Front End Developer (React)
Our client is looking for a Middle Front End Developer (React) to work on a large project in the field of real estate investments in the US market.
The product is an innovative service in the US market for private investors and realtors, helping them choose the best deals on the real estate market. They analyze millions of homes and apartments every day and use machine learning to help clients choose the best deals.
Also, the product allows the end-user to receive detailed analytics and forecasts of income and expenses when owning real estate.
- Participation in the development of web applications and services using a microservice architecture;
- Writing high quality, documented, and test-covered code;
- Planning and evaluating tasks.
- Work experience at the FrontEnd position at least 2 years;
- Knowledge and experience with HTML5, CSS, ECMAScript (ES5, ES6), Typescript will be a plus;
- Knowledge of the basics of data structures and application architecture (basic patterns of MVC, MVVM);
- Ability to write a cross-browser adaptive layout;
- Experience with git, understanding of team development processes;
- Experience with Figma and English level B1 + will be a plus;
- Experience with React / Vue (v3) will be a plus.
- Competitive salary;
- Ability to work remotely;
- Young and friendly team;
- Official employment from the first working day;
- Medical insurance and partial compensation for sports activities.
In what capacity are you hiring?
On behalf of another company
Where are you in the hiring process?
I’m planning and researching
Would you like to state a preference for hiring from underrepresented group(s)?
Where did you find Twine?
Is this an independent one off job, or part of a larger project?
Part of a larger ongoing project
For what period of time will the freelancer be needed?
What freelancer experience level is needed? (per hour)
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page