Adaptive: Senior Mobile UX Designer
Senior Mobile UX Designer with previous experience designing for native mobile needed to join Adaptive, a growing and successful software company.
With a great reputation amongst staff and clients alike, Adaptive work closely with financial clients to build bespoke software solutions to support their business goals. They have rapidly made a name for themselves as a leading trading technology development company, with clients ranging from innovative startup fintech firms to global investment banks.
This 4-6 week scope is likely to expand into a longer 6-9 month project, aimed at delivering a newly created desktop platform on iOS and Android for the retail trading market.
- Run and facilitate virtual workshops.
- Own and implement the UX of a product, from ideation through to launch.
- Document high level user journey mappings for all use cases and scenarios.
- Create design systems after exploring and defining a visual direction.
- Design and prototype highly polished visual experiences that excite and inspire users.
- Pitch design ideas to various stakeholders, as well as, the project team.
- Collaborate with a close-knit team of designers, developers, and business analysts.
- Solid, professional experience of creating beautiful apps and websites.
- Figma design software experience essential
- Skills with Design tools such as InVision, Zeplin and others.
- Experience working with design systems is a big plus.
- Understanding of electronic trading and financial markets.
- Delivering in an agile technical environment.
- Managing stakeholder relationships.
- Strong desire to raise the bar for your team technically
- Tenacious, curious, and collaborative in all aspects of your work
- A quick learner with excellent communication skills
Privacy Notice: Please note that due to the nature of Adaptive’s work, a background check will be ran on any individuals providing services to Adaptive after terms have been accepted.
In what capacity are you hiring?
On behalf of another company
Where are you in the hiring process?
I’m ready to make a paid hire
Would you like to state a preference for hiring from underrepresented group(s)?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
Is this an independent one off job, or part of a larger project?
Part of a larger ongoing project
For what period of time will the freelancer be needed?
What freelancer experience level is needed? (per hour)
Mid-level (Industry Average): $35-75