Wearsafe: UX/UI Designer
Talented UX/UI Designer wanted to create amazing user experiences for personal safety platform, Wearsafe. Wearsafe lets people connect with their trusted network of friends and family and instantly alert and inform them when they need assistance.
As a startup, Wearsafe have needs that range from app UI and UX all the way to helping with customer web experience.
The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate requirements into interaction flows and artifacts. The ability to transform designs into elegant, intuitive, and functional user interfaces is essential for this role.
- Collaborate with the lead developer to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for product and interfaces
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Collaborate with the chief marketing officer creating marketing collateral
- Conduct user interviews and surveys, analyze feedback and activity
- Iterate and test design to enhance the user experience
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas
- UX design experience
- Expertise in Sketch is required. Video production and basic animation skills are a plus
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques and technologies
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas and solutions to teams and users
In what capacity are you hiring?
On behalf of another company
Where are you in the hiring process?
I’m ready to make a paid hire
Would you like to state a preference for hiring from underrepresented group(s)?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
Is this an independent one off job, or part of a larger project?
Part of a larger ongoing project
For what period of time will the freelancer be needed?
What freelancer experience level is needed? (per hour)
Mid-level (Industry Average): $35-75