Blind Ferret: Web Designer
Web Designer wanted, with experience in branding, web, and user-experience design, to join Industry-leading independent media company, Blind Ferret. The ideal candidate will thrive in fast-paced conditions, be ambitious, creative, and driven to make high performing designs in a collaborative environment.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience designing brand systems that extend from identity to digital collateral to website designs
- Thorough competency working in Adobe Creative Suite and Figma
- Ability to thoughtfully navigate collaboration and iteration with a diverse team
- Ability to interpret and contribute to high-level strategy and apply it to the task at hand
- Ability to ask questions when you’re not sure of the brief
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously, handle a fast-paced work environment and changing priorities
In what capacity are you hiring?
On behalf of another company
Where are you in the hiring process?
I’m ready to make a paid hire
Would you like to state a preference for hiring from underrepresented group(s)?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
Is this an independent one off job, or part of a larger project?
Part of a larger ongoing project
For what period of time will the freelancer be needed?
What freelancer experience level is needed? (per hour)
Mid-level (Industry Average): $35-75