Design Pickle: Motion Graphic Artist
Motion Graphic Artist wanted to join the team at Design Pickle - a graphic design service available worldwide.
The successful candidate will fulfill a wide variety of motion graphic requests with an eye for accuracy and detail. If you want to be a part of Design Pickle’s mission to be the most helpful, creative company in the world, please read on!
The Motion Graphic Artist is required to be available during the US Time Zone, which is nighttime in Asia and Africa. Availability during specific time zones is actively required, in order to work with clients during their regular working hours. Design Pickle are not accepting students and part-time workers for this position - full-time workers only.
About the Company:
Design Pickle is anything but typical, and consists of a group of hard-working, creativity-loving individuals from around the world. They look for a passion and interest in what you do - because everyone’s uniqueness is what helped make them into the great company they are today.
The company stand by their vision, purpose, and values, and are mission-critical to how you show up every single day.
- Can create 2D animations, kinetic typography, advanced titling, and basic composites over video
- Take creative briefs and execute them flawlessly
- Produce high-quality content and meet the client’s deadline.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest trends and technology in content production
- Have a high proficiency with Adobe After Effects.
- Knowledgeable in Adobe CC Illustrator, Photoshop Premier is a plus
- Can show a proven track record of getting things done, you’re organized as hell and completely goal and project-oriented
- Excel in working independently and as a member of a small team
- Show the ability to communicate and identify areas of improvement and provide an appropriate range of deliverables in collaboration with other teams
- Possess a motion graphics reel that displays your animation chops, critical thinking skills, and animation process.
- Own a reliable computer that meets these requirements, has a working web camera installed for screening, certification, and video conferences/meetings, and has Adobe CC AE, PR, AI, and PSD installed.
As a fast-growing company, roles are always evolving. In the first 90-days, here is a preview of what’s expected:
Work on motion graphics projects from Design Pickle clients within the following scope:
- Kinetic Typography
- Advanced Titling
- Animated Logos
- Product Animations
- UI/UX Animations
- Graphic Loops/Cinemagraphs
- Animated Explainers
- Compositable Animated Assets
- Template Editing
- Create original and out-of-the-box motion graphics from scratch following the client’s project brief.
- Manage workload, including taking accountability for quality and on-time delivery of own work.
- Communicate drafts and proof of concepts to clients before proceeding with advanced and detailed revision of their request.
- Refine designs using Adobe AfterEffects software.
- Stay up-to-date with new motion graphic techniques and software.
Benefits and Perks:
- Flexible Work Environment.
- Unbeatable Pay Rates.
- Licensed Adobe CC subscription.
- Consistent Payout Schedule.
- Opportunities Beyond Any Other.
- Option For Healthcare Subscription.
You can learn more about the company, the vision, and what they stand for on their website and social channels.
In what capacity are you hiring?
On behalf of another company
Where are you in the hiring process?
I’m ready to make a paid hire
Would you like to state a preference for hiring from underrepresented group(s)?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
Is this an independent one off job, or part of a larger project?
Part of a larger ongoing project
For what period of time will the freelancer be needed?
What freelancer experience level is needed? (per hour)
Mid-level (Industry Average): $35-75