Fathom Creative: Senior Graphic Designer
Senior Graphic Designer needed to join Fathom - a full service marketing agency focused on web design, branding and corporate builds. You will be responsible for designing and producing high-quality, effective materials for print and digital use. You’ll also be in charge of providing virtual support for communications team.
Fathom Creative are a strong team of dedicated, witty, and hard-working individuals. If you have trouble multitasking and meeting challenging deadlines, you’ll have a tough time here. This is a place for solution-oriented, motivated team players who are passionate about the work.
Range of projects include:
- Publications, including semi-annual reports and a quarterly magazine
- Online and print brochures, invitations, + logos
- Infographics, social media templates, + gifs
- Signage, posters, vertical banners, + exhibit displays
- Presentation materials, including PowerPoint and Word templates
- 8-10 years of professional experience in design, including publications, web + social media assets
- Ability to work independently and create visual solutions with minimal supervision
- Awesome time management skills to handle multiple ongoing projects
- Superb listening skills to meet with key stakeholders, facilitate the creative conversation, and propose appropriate visual solutions based on timeframe and available budgets
- Experience serving as a brand ambassador and ensuring that visual solutions adhere to identity guidelines
- Strong initiative and professional demeanor, comfort working with a range of stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to present concepts and to incorporate constructive feedback from key stakeholders
- Black-belt proficiency in Adobe CC versions of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Expert knowledge of style sheets, master pages, and efficient publication production
- Strong concept, layout, and typography skills
- Proficiency in MS Word, PPT, and Excel
- A commitment to a positive, team atmosphere and a culture of innovation
- Microscopic attention to detail and efficiency
- Production skills in print and online asset preparation
- Demonstrated knowledge of preflight processes and offset printing
- Bachelor’s degree
Here’s what you’ll get:
• Competitive salary commensurate with experience
• Competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, etc.
• Flexible work/life policies and other cultural benefits of working for an independent, progressive company
In what capacity are you hiring?
On behalf of another company
Where are you in the hiring process?
I’m ready to make a paid hire
Would you like to state a preference for hiring from underrepresented group(s)?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
Is this an independent one off job, or part of a larger project?
Part of a larger ongoing project
For what period of time will the freelancer be needed?
What freelancer experience level is needed? (per hour)
Mid-level (Industry Average): $35-75
Have you used graphic design services before?
What do you need designed?
Branding, Advertising materials, Web / digital art