Spectrum One: UI/UX Designer
UI/UX Designer (full-time/contract) needed at software development company, Spectrum One. The company are building healthcare applications for both mobile and web, launched in hundreds of different health centers with thousands of users.
The chosen designer will need to create visually delightful and easy-to-use digital products for the healthcare industry, and be available 25 hours to 40 hours per week on a rolling contract. An interest to work with healthcare apps is a plus.
Hourly rate and working arrangements will be discussed with you.
- Design graphic user interface elements for web and mobile applications using Figma
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
Perks and Benefits (if full-time):
- Competitive pay
- Company-provided MacBook (if located in the Philippines)
- Full medical and insurance benefits
- Fun company social activities
- Free Moderna vaccination allotment
In what capacity are you hiring?
On behalf of another company
Where are you in the hiring process?
I’m ready to make a paid hire
Would you like to state a preference for hiring from underrepresented group(s)?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
Is this an independent one off job, or part of a larger project?
Part of a larger ongoing project
For what period of time will the freelancer be needed?
What freelancer experience level is needed? (per hour)
Mid-level (Industry Average): $35-75