Convert Nuke files to After Effects Files
We are looking for someone who can convert our existing Nuke project files to a usable After Effects Project. You will need to sign an NDA before starting the project. We’re ONLY considering those who have similar experience on the job.
- Nuke project files will be given once the NDA is signed
- Convert the Nuke Project to After Effects project
- Output from Nuke should match the output in the converted After Effects project
- Nuke compositor will have to relink all the files associated within the nuke scripts (Nuke runs on absolute paths and not relative paths).
- All geometry and source textures are provided
- After effects comps that will be provided are primarily for audio striping and any lens flare effects
- Relink any renders out of Nuke and re-stripe with new audio if needed
- Render sample output of the After Effects project for checking and approval
- Reorganize the After Effects project files in a new folder and submit once everything is approved
- Anyone familiar with After Effects should be able to use the converted file.
- Should have an excellent working knowledge of Nuke and After Effects
- Should be very familiar with the workflow of both Nuke and After Effects
- Should have a demonstrated portfolio of Nuke and/or After Effects
- Should have excellent organization and communication skills
- Should be able to do the job within 5days or less
You need to sign up
Only Twine members can pitch on jobs.
Existing members, sign in here.