Freelancer PPC Manager Wanted To Manage Campaigns
We are looking for a Freelancer PPC (Pay Per Click) Manager to manage some of our PPC campaigns and monitor some of our paid search budgets, starting with 4 days a month support until July (1 day each week), with the potential to then expand out to 6 days a month for Q4 and then 8-10 days a month for Q4 (2-3 days a week).
We require someone that’s well-versed in principles of search engine marketing (SEM) and is analytical and good with numbers.
Your goal will be to ensure our ad campaigns have the highest possible and CTR and conversion rate.
- Participate in forming effective paid search strategies
- Launch and optimize various PPC campaigns
- Oversee accounts
- Be involved in keyword selection and audience targeting
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
- Write attractive and concise copy for adverts
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a PPC Manager or Performance Marketing Specialist
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Proficient using spreadsheets to analyse and manipulate data
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking with strong maths skills
- AdWords certification is a plus.
- Monitoring budgets and overseeing search platform accounts
- Tracking KPIs and producing useful reports for management
- Previous experience launching and optimizing PPC campaigns Adwords campaigns with a minimum of £10,000 a month Ad spend.
In what capacity are you hiring?
On behalf of my company
Where are you in the hiring process?
I’m ready to make a paid hire
Would you like to state a preference for hiring from underrepresented group(s)?
Yes, I have a preference
Please select your preference(s) for hiring from underrepresented group(s). (Preferences will be included within your brief and will not serve as a criteria necessary to pitch)
Ethnic Origin, Sexuality, Gender, Age, Socioeconomic Status, Disability, Neurodivergence
Is this an independent one off job, or part of a larger project?
Part of a larger ongoing project
For what period of time will the freelancer be needed?
What freelancer experience level is needed? (per hour)
Mid-level (Industry Average): $35-75
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for PPC Manager roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.