Jory&Co: Senior Graphic Designer
Senior Graphic Designer wanted to join Jory&Co - a global design studio for creatives worldwide. Focused on social and environmental impact brands since day one, Jory&Co help visionary clients make a difference. As a small down-to-earth team, you’ll be collaborating with everyone. No hierarchies, no egos, just a bunch of passionate, talented, like-minded people doing their best for great clients that make a real difference.
The client is on the lookout for an independent, ambitious, talented, ego-free, friendly, senior designer who’s passionate about doing work that makes a difference and enjoys remote working. The role is fully remote and involves taking the lead on designing across brand, print and digital. You’ll design everything from brand identities and impact reports to websites, while collaborating with the creative team.
It’s perfect for an allrounder, someone who has strong design aesthetics but understands the nuances of digital projects. You’ll like autonomy and working on more than one project at a time while being comfortable liaising with third-party web developers and clients alike.
- 6 years minimum experience working in a design/branding agency
- Inspiring portfolio full of beautiful design across brand, print and digital
- Comfortable leading on projects from start to finish
- Outstanding typographic and layout skills
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Suite
- Strong eye for detail and pixel perfection
- Confident presenting to colleagues and clients
- Independent manager of workload and deadlines
- Ability to handle several projects at one time
- Good communicator and attention to detail
- Remote working with your own machines/laptops, etc.
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS and motion is a bonus
- As they work with the team in New Zealand, their day starts at 8/8.30am
- Have a flexible approach to style of working and be a team player – this is a small team, and all get involved in everything
Dependent on experience
No recruiters, kindly.
This is a flexible 1-month contract with the possibility to extend starting ASAP.
How to apply:
If this sounds like you, the team would love to meet you over Zoom. Please send your CV and day rate to jobs @ joryand . co with ‘Freelance Senior Designer’ in the email heading.
In what capacity are you hiring?
On behalf of another company
Where are you in the hiring process?
I’m ready to make a paid hire
Would you like to state a preference for hiring from underrepresented group(s)?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
Is this an independent one off job, or part of a larger project?
Part of a larger ongoing project
For what period of time will the freelancer be needed?
What freelancer experience level is needed? (per hour)
Senior: $75-100, Mid-level (Industry Average): $35-75, Expert: $100+
Have you used graphic design services before?
What do you need designed?
Advertising materials, Web / digital art, Branding
You need to sign up
Only Twine members can pitch on jobs.
Existing members, sign in here.