ROI Amplified: Graphic Designer United States
Graphic Designer is needed in United States.
Graphic Designer wanted to join ROI Amplified - a digital marketing agency located in Downtown Tampa, Fl. Although they are looking for someone based in Florida, this position is fully remote.
They are looking for a creative with experience in a variety of digital spaces. Primarily, they are focused on finding someone with an assortment of design experience ranging from email, social media, WordPress, digital ads, etc. Additionally, this role will be required to handle more admin-level tasks such as scheduling and management of social media accounts for clients as well as meetings with clients from the creative perspective as well.
- Website design and implementation
- They utilize Wordpress and Elementor to implement design
- They utilize Figma as their main platform to create UI/UX
- Create graphics for various projects in Canva, including social media graphics, website graphics, store signage, and more
- Design magazine ads for clients using Adobe InDesign
- Ensure all graphics are properly branded with the correct fonts and colors for each client
- Design emails within the client’s chosen email CRM system (HubSpot, MailChimp, etc.)
- Video creation through Canva
- Manage all organic social posting for ROI Amplified and social media clients
- Create imagery, including static images, gifs, mp4s, and other video files for social media use
- Maintain a consistent posting schedule for all organic social media posting
- Manage social media posting through the use of Cloud Campaign (a social media CRM system) and HubSpot
- Create social media profiles for clients when necessary
- Create and post Instagram and Facebook stories for ROI Amplified and clients when necessary
- Extensive Web Design
- Custom Graphic Design
- Content management
- Experience meeting with clients
- Photo Editing
- Experience in Canva
- Experience in the Adobe Creative Suite of Tools
- Email Design (Mailchimp and HubSpot)
- *Must be a U.S. citizen
- Technical ability
- Understanding of coding concepts and languages
- Knowledge on Hubspot
- Knowledge on Marketo
- Experience Content Writing
Benefits of the role:
- Fully Remote
- 10 Vacation Days
- 10 Holidays
- 50% reimbursement for medical, dental, and vision
Apply via contact form.
In what capacity are you hiring?
On behalf of another company
Where are you in the hiring process?
I’m ready to make a paid hire
Would you like to state a preference for hiring from underrepresented group(s)?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
Is this an independent one off job, or part of a larger project?
Part of a larger ongoing project
For what period of time will the freelancer be needed?
What freelancer experience level is needed? (per hour)
Senior: $75-100, Mid-level (Industry Average): $35-75, Junior: $25-35, Beginner: $10-25
Have you used graphic design services before?
You need to sign up
Only Twine members can pitch on jobs.
Existing members, sign in here.