UserGems: Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer (to be their first designer on their marketing team) to join UserGems - a Software Development company based in San Francisco, CA. They apply artificial intelligence to help companies identify who to best target for their sales and marketing outreach.
They’re growing 5X year-over-year and recently raised $20M series A from Craft Ventures, Uncork Capital, Battery Ventures, Tiger Global, and more.
This is a highly collaborative role that will bring to life a wide variety of projects for both UserGems customers and employees. It’s an incredible opportunity for someone who wants to take on a lot of ownership, experience exponential personal growth every month, and work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
This position will start as a 3-month full-time contract, after which will be considered to convert into a full-time position.
- Help enhance and differentiate the UserGems brand through visuals. Their philosophy is “be different, not better”
- Design and develop eye-catching and scroll-stopping creative assets for ads, social, website, and video initiatives. Formats include: graphics, video editing, simple animations
- Follow brand guidelines and work closely with Marketing and Product teams and others. Refine and iterate on designs based on feedback from project leads and other stakeholders.
- Pitch ideas that inspire, influence and shape future work
- Occasionally design UI/UX elements for UserGems product
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
- You are comfortable owning multiple projects under tight deadlines. You have creative problem solving skills, ability to product high-quality work, and iterate quickly.
- You are very strong at collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders.
- You have acquired deep knowledge of creative design & collaboration tools. You are comfortable working and collaborating in Figma and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Track record of creating effective solutions for stakeholders that also align to business goals – whether it’s in B2C, ecommerce, or B2B.
- Strong systems-thinker who is able to consider challenges beyond the visual.
- Strong attention-to-detail
About the job:
- You’ll be part of a fast-growing startup as it scales from 50 to 100 employees
- They’re a remote-first company with employees across the Americas and Europe
- They have Weekly Standup every Monday, virtual Happy Hour, and quarterly in-person Company All-Hands so that everyone stays connected and updated.
- They believe strongly in being customer-focused and data-driven in everything they do.
- They value individual differences in the workforce and strive to make everyone feel welcomed and accepted, regardless of their skin color, gender or sexual orientation.
- Competitive salary
Apply via contact form.
In what capacity are you hiring?
On behalf of another company
Where are you in the hiring process?
I’m ready to make a paid hire
Would you like to state a preference for hiring from underrepresented group(s)?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
Is this an independent one off job, or part of a larger project?
Single job with follow up work
For what period of time will the freelancer be needed?
What freelancer experience level is needed? (per hour)
Mid-level (Industry Average): $35-75, Senior: $75-100, Expert: $100+
Have you used graphic design services before?
You need to sign up
Only Twine members can pitch on jobs.
Existing members, sign in here.