Mento: Graphic / Product Designer United States
Graphic Designer is needed in United States.
Graphic / Product Designer wanted to join Mento - a career tech company. They’re on a mission to provide people access to to the best career advice in the world, and empower them take action on it.
They strive to create a fun, conscientiousness, collaborative, and supportive work environment, and are looking for several team members to join them. They are a remote-first company based in the US and Europe with over $5.5M raised from VCs including Twelve Below, M13, Slow Ventures, NextGen VP, and AngelList Quant, among others.
They are looking for a designer / career coach to specialize in supporting Product and Graphic Design professionals. From working with them on their daily work, to their broader career goals, you will support professionals throughout all aspects of their careers.
- Serving as the main point of contact for their users.
- Providing 1:1 coaching, feedback, and support through virtual sessions as well as text, email, etc.
- Support professionals through group coaching and one-to-many sessions.
- Asynchronous feedback and review on content and materials.
- Working with the Mento team to improve the product and user experience
- Being an integral member of the coaching team — helping enhance their coaching practices and developing materials to deliver an incredible user experience and fulfill their mission of helping people thrive in jobs that they love.
- Acting with kindness and respect as an ambassador and representative of the Mento community
- Passionate about helping people advance in the workplace, and find and build fulfilling careers.
- 5+ years experience working in the tech industry in Design or a Creative position!
- Ideally, you have experience working as a career coach (though coaching certificates are not required!).
- A high EQ person with acts with empathy and can create a safe space for people.
- You understand that there are glorious and not so glorious aspects to any job. They are a startup and all wear many hats!
- Comfortable with navigating ambiguity!
About the job:
- This is a part-time position paid hourly with performance bonus.
- You must have bandwidth to put minimum 5 hours per week towards Mento.
- Start with a 6-month initial commitment.
- Remote position. Candidates are preferably US-based.
They are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. They strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for their employees and a better product for their users.
They truly don’t care about your credentials! If you’re passionate about helping more people access sustainable, better paid careers, they want to hear from you.
Apply via contact form.
In what capacity are you hiring?
On behalf of another company
Where are you in the hiring process?
I’m ready to make a paid hire
Would you like to state a preference for hiring from underrepresented group(s)?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
Is this an independent one off job, or part of a larger project?
Part of a larger ongoing project
For what period of time will the freelancer be needed?
What freelancer experience level is needed? (per hour)
Expert: $100+, Senior: $75-100
Have you used graphic design services before?
You need to sign up
Only Twine members can pitch on jobs.
Existing members, sign in here.