BBC: Junior Software Engineer London, United Kingdom
Web Developer is needed in London, United Kingdom.
10 Month Contract
- Create and implement JIRA tasks for both new and old online apps.
- Collaborate closely with the other members of the development team and the senior software engineer.
- Develop our applications in close collaboration with the Senior Product
- Manager, taking into account user feedback.
- With the help of the rest of the team, create and construct test cases to support their development.
- Expertise with HTML and CSS.
- An added benefit is knowledge of Angular, Angular JS, or React.
- A bonus is an interest in user experience and interface design.
- Working in an agile team experience or a desire to understand agile methodology
- You enjoy working in a group to produce a fantastic result.
- Desirable: Prior involvement with or understanding of TV production.
In what capacity are you hiring?
On behalf of another company
Where are you in the hiring process?
I’m ready to make a paid hire
Would you like to state a preference for hiring from underrepresented group(s)?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
Is this an independent one off job, or part of a larger project?
Part of a larger ongoing project
For what period of time will the freelancer be needed?
What freelancer experience level is needed? (per day)
You need to sign up
Only Twine members can pitch on jobs.
Existing members, sign in here.