Playstation: (Contract) 3D Scan Artist
Playstation is looking for a 3D Scan Artist based in Canada. This job was crawled from the web:
Location: Remote, Canada
This is a long-term contracted position through our staffing partner Eastridge with a high likelihood of extension.
If you are a 3D artist looking to join a talented team in a role that will allow you to learn and grow, we want to hear from you! As a 3D Scan Artist you will be using scan data to generate high quality art assets using your skills such as remeshing, sculpting, and texturing.
If you’ve been working with 4D scans we want to hear from you as soon as possible!
- Use modeling and texturing ability to create photorealistic assets.
- Build, edit, and retoplogize 3d scan data.
- Sculpting in Zbrush to generate high resolution meshes.
- Creating textures using Photoshop and Zbrush/Mudbox/Mari.
- Work with production to follow schedules and deliver assets on time.
- Work with leads to ensure high level of quality.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Proficient in Zbrush, Maya, and Photoshop.
- Portfolio should show quality and ability to hit a photorealistic and believable look.
- Strong understanding of scale, proportion, human anatomy, and surface properties.
- Excellent communication, time management, and organizational skills.
- Ability to learn new software and technologies.
- Can to troubleshoot technical problems.
- Thrives working in a team environment.
- Experience using scan data and knowledge of photogrammetry.
- Previous console experience with a shipped title.
- Experience working with a game engine and implementing 3D work into engine.
- Experience with blendshapes.
In what capacity are you hiring?
On behalf of another company
Where are you in the hiring process?
I’m ready to make a paid hire
Would you like to state a preference for hiring from underrepresented group(s)?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
Is this an independent one off job, or part of a larger project?
Part of a larger ongoing project
For what period of time will the freelancer be needed?
What freelancer experience level is needed? (per hour)
Mid-level (Industry Average): $35-75
You need to sign up
Only Twine members can pitch on jobs.
Existing members, sign in here.