Cour Design seeking Screens Producer
We are hiring a lead for our content department. This is a unique and creative position for someone who understands the ins and outs of creating content, building teams & managing them, and overall seeing through the successful execution of a project. Some key roles and tasks will include:
- Fielding new clients from the sales team and onboarding them.
- Educating them on our services and talking through what’s possible.
- Creating scopes and budgets for clients.
- Scheduling and doing calls with clients
- Managing internal budgets to make sure we can execute fully with profit.
- Purchasing assets
- Rental for film studios and equipment
- Render farms
- External freelancers
- Creative Producing
- Working with animators to come up with the right creative solution for the project which may include working with creative directors to land on the right visual direction.
- Pitching. Working with the creative and art departments to create iterative storyboards.
- Gathering rasters, songs, setlists, creative mood boards, etc. from the client.
- Building and Managing animation teams
- With a mix of using our in house animators and building teams of external freelancers, you will need to put together teams for every project that comes in and manage them throughout the process.
- Coordinating rehearsal teams
- Scope management - Political and financial chats to protect
Types of Projects You’ll Be Working On
In the past, we’ve focused on these types of projects and we continue to do so. However, we may expand into new areas. Some paramount types of projects that you’ll be working on include:
- Tour visuals for artists going on tour.
- IMAG and realtime camera effects
- Award show content
- Immersive and interactive events
- Music Videos
- This is less often, but possible.
Skills and Previous Experience
- You’ve worked in the music industry, specifically doing tour visuals.
- You’ve been an animator yourself and you are heavily familiar with programs such as
- Adobe Suite
- Notch FX
- You have a pool of freelancers you like working with that you could tap to join in on projects
- You are detailed oriented with the ability to zoom out and be aware of the bigger picture.
- You have good project management and people management skills.
In what capacity are you hiring?
On behalf of my company
Where are you in the hiring process?
I’m ready to make a paid hire
Would you like to state a preference for hiring from underrepresented group(s)?
Yes, I have a preference
Please select your preference(s) for hiring from underrepresented group(s). (Preferences will be included within your brief and will not serve as a criteria necessary to pitch)
Ethnic Origin, Sexuality, Gender, Age, Socioeconomic Status, Disability, Neurodivergence
Where did you find Twine?
Is this an independent one off job, or part of a larger project?
Single job with follow up work
For what period of time will the freelancer be needed?
What freelancer experience level is needed? (per hour)
Senior: $75-100, Mid-level (Industry Average): $35-75
What length of animation is required?
What type(s) of animation are you open to?
2D Animation, 3D Animation, I want to discuss with the freelancer
Do you need sound in addition to the animation itself?
I do not require sound
Do you have a script or storyboard for the animation?
Not applicable for this project
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page
You need to sign up
Only Twine members can pitch on jobs.
Existing members, sign in here.