Camber Creative: FullStack Web Engineer (Remote) United States
Web Developer is needed in United States.
Camber Creative is seeking a FullStack Web Engineer. This job was crawled from the web:
Location: Remote (within USA)
Camber is a fully-distributed digital product agency specializing in app design and development for iOS, Android, web, and IoT.
- Follow Camber Creative development standards and processes and ensure proper adherence to these across all products.
- Participate in client and internal meetings, pair with technical stakeholders and understand the business value and user value behind all client product development.
- Craft approaches, document requirements, and estimate or validate the level of effort against proposed product scopes and approaches
- Anticipate technical product delivery complications and formulate and conduct processes and tools to mitigate internal and client risks associated with these complications.
- Deliver against established production metrics (billable targets, forecasting accuracy, etc.)
- 100% billable production work across all projects.
- Serve as the initial point of contact for approach and technology scope questions, facilitate understanding of limits or risks of specific approaches, and provide sophisticated but simple “MVP” oriented solutions to complex problems.
- Develop complex Drupal Modules / WordPress plugins and themes primarily using PHP.
- Mentor engineers and provide code reviews.
- Drive strategy and lead back-end technical vision for large projects
- Leverage APIs and extend the CMS admin experiences
- Solve complex problems in simple ways
- Respond directly to customers courteously and clearly
- Solve client challenges with understanding and empathy
- Test solutions across multiple browsers and platforms in a local testing environment
- Deploy changes to various environments
- Assist in the remediation, enhancement, and maintenance of client sites
- Exhibit ownership of engineering approach and results based upon a deeper understanding of customer goals and KPIs
- At least five years of experience in backend-focused web development
- Skillful with CSS and HTML
- Experience with React
- Experience with Symfony or Laravel
- Comfortable with Drupal and WordPress
- Proficient and effective in using Git
- Knowledge of OOP and software design principles
- Ability to write clear, web-standard, well-documented code
- Practical and professional communication skills
- Working knowledge of AWS, Heroku, and other PaaS environments
- Strong experience with tools like Travis CI and Docker
- Proficient on the command line
- Experience with CLI tools like grep, awk, sed, etc.
- Ability to set up a local environment for testing PHP code
- Ability to communicate professionally with technical and non-technical colleagues and customers
- Being collaborative, self-motivated, and an “always-learning” person, excited to create great web experiences
In what capacity are you hiring?
On behalf of another company
Where are you in the hiring process?
I’m ready to make a paid hire
Would you like to state a preference for hiring from underrepresented group(s)?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
Is this an independent one off job, or part of a larger project?
Part of a larger ongoing project
For what period of time will the freelancer be needed?
What freelancer experience level is needed? (per day)
Mid-level (Industry Average): $360-600
You need to sign up
Only Twine members can pitch on jobs.
Existing members, sign in here.