Social Awaken: Freelance Videographer & Editor United Kingdom
Videographer is needed in United Kingdom.
Social Awaken is seeking a Freelance Videographer & Editor. This job was crawled form the web:
Location: Leicester, UK
- The organising and scheduling of various video shoots based on client needs and requirements and to meet all necessary deadlines.
- The Creation of visual assets as required and in line with brand guidelines specific to each client.
- The pre production of any and all video shoots required to be undertaken for clients.
- The organisation and maintenance of camera inventory and equipment.
- The storage and organise of assets and data into a manageable and referanceable format.
- To work alongside the social media management and design team to formulate stylized shoots to match the strategy of branding the company has implemented.
- The editing of all video assets on a regular basis and to deadline.
- Working on the podcast visual/audio - shooting & editing.
Skills and Experience:
- Fluent in premier pro, After effects and general video editing software
- Fluent in the use of a camera for shooting videos/film.
- An understanding of colour grading
- Experience in shooting long form content i.e. Interviews/Podcasts
- Attention to detail
- Able to organise and schedule own work and to work independently
- Able to travel
In what capacity are you hiring?
On behalf of another company
Where are you in the hiring process?
I’m ready to make a paid hire
Would you like to state a preference for hiring from underrepresented group(s)?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
Is this an independent one off job, or part of a larger project?
Part of a larger ongoing project
For what period of time will the freelancer be needed?
What freelancer experience level is needed? (per day)
You need to sign up
Only Twine members can pitch on jobs.
Existing members, sign in here.