Boots Opticians: Social Media Assistant required (Hybrid) United Kingdom
Social Media Freelancer is needed in United Kingdom.
Boots Opticians are seeking a Social Media Freelancer. This job was crawled from the web.
Location: Nottingham, United Kingdom (Hybrid)
Do you love social media? Do you work in social and content creation already and want to work for a big brand? Do you love social in your personal time, but want to do it as a job? We have a great opportunity to support the launch, content creation and management of Boots Opticians’ new social media channels.
You’ll be our Social Media Assistant – a critical role in our newly formed team. You’ll be responsible for community engagement, responding and encouraging conversation from our engaged audience across TikTok, Instagram & Facebook channels – all with the aim of growing our following and engagement.
You’ll be on the hunt for new social trends, sounds, creators, and platform changes that will feed into the content plan. You’ll support the Social Media Specialist on creation of posts, reels, videos across including capturing content natively & writing post copy. You’ll be curious about what works on the various platforms and conduct KPI reporting and social listening – as engagement is key to success.
- A social media enthusiast with previous experience in creating and scheduling content and community engagement for social media channels, either as a creator yourself or for another brand – or both!
- Keeps up to date with the trends and updates on social channels, and knows good content aesthetic and captivating copy
- Curious about social insights and how to create high performing content
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and working on reactive projects and tasks
- Good attention to detail and likes to think outside the box, with a proactive attitude
In what capacity are you hiring?
On behalf of another company
Where are you in the hiring process?
I’m ready to make a paid hire
Would you like to state a preference for hiring from underrepresented group(s)?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
Is this an independent one off job, or part of a larger project?
Part of a larger ongoing project
For what period of time will the freelancer be needed?
What freelancer experience level is needed? (per hour)
Junior: $25-35, Mid-level (Industry Average): $35-75
You need to sign up
Only Twine members can pitch on jobs.
Existing members, sign in here.