Aviva : Social Media Marketing Specialist (6 month FTC) United Kingdom
Digital Marketer is needed in United Kingdom.
Aviva is looking for a Social Media Marketing Specialist. This job has been crawled from the web.
Location : York, UK
Contract: 6 month fixed term contract
Our new Marketing Centre of Excellence has been formed with the aim of building outstanding capabilities across key marketing subject areas, from planning through to constantly evolving digital marketing channels! It changes the emphasis of what we do from product to customer and capability, with the ambition of delivering on our One Aviva strategy. The marketing centre of excellence sits alongside similar data and digital centre of excellence, supporting our go to market teams as they translate business objectives into practical customer centric campaigns, communications and experiences.
As a part of the new digital marketing and media Team, we have a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join us on a 6-month fixed term contract as a paid social media executive reporting into the social media lead. You’ll join a team of friendly and performance driven social media types who can turn results and insights into action.
A bit about the job:
The post holder will support the development and execution of paid social campaigns and capabilities to deliver business growth. You will be responsible for managing the optimisation of paid social activity, based on business outcomes, integrating with organic channel activity where appropriate. You will be confident to report on, analyse and optimise always on test & learn activity to drive cost efficiencies, gain actionable insights, and ensure optimal customer experiences. You’ll also contribute to the development of the social platform strategy – identifying new channel opportunities and platforms to drive growth.
Skills and experience we’re looking for:
- Proven paid social experience on multiple platforms, across various products, propositions and brands to deliver business growth
- Experience proactively managing, optimising and creating paid social campaigns, working with platform partners, creative agencies and media agencies to deliver best practice
- Experience using 1st party data, audience development and targeting capabilities, and creative format testing to drive results
- Ability to partner with Media and Digital Marketing colleagues to develop a holistic approach to marketing programs and campaigns that support cross-channel experiences
- Experience developing performance insights and results to showcase to wider business stakeholders to drive growth and buy-in
What you’ll get for this role:
- Starting salary of circa £35,000 (National) and circa £40,000 (London based applicants) depending on location, skills, experience, and qualifications
- Aviva will contribute up to 14% to your personal pension (dependent on your contribution)
- Eligibility for annual performance bonus
- Family friendly parental and carer’s leave
- 29 days holiday per year plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% discount for Aviva products
- Brilliant flexible benefits including electric cars
- Aviva Matching Share Plan and Save As You Earn scheme
- 21 volunteering hours per year
In what capacity are you hiring?
On behalf of another company
Where are you in the hiring process?
I’m ready to make a paid hire
Would you like to state a preference for hiring from underrepresented group(s)?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
Is this an independent one off job, or part of a larger project?
Part of a larger ongoing project
For what period of time will the freelancer be needed?
What freelancer experience level is needed? (per hour)
Mid-level (Industry Average): $35-75
You need to sign up
Only Twine members can pitch on jobs.
Existing members, sign in here.