BlueCrest Capital Management: Angular Web UI Developer (FTC) United Kingdom
UI Designer is needed in United Kingdom.
BlueCrest Capital Management is seeking a Angular Web UI Developer. This job was crawled from the web:
Location: London, UK
Contract: Fixed Term
This developer role is within a small, dynamic team. NIRO consists of several components, covering a broad range of technologies, including Python, Node.js, C# REST services. The front-end is delivered using Angular (modern) SPAs.
The team works closely with front office trading desks and portfolio managers. Previous experience in a similar environment will be beneficial to the successful applicant. The candidate should have strong knowledge in at least one asset class (not necessarily equity).
The team is looking to bring onboard a strong Angular Web UI developer, but this is by no means the limit of the role’s responsibilities.
- Programming languages: Typescript, Angular (9), C#
- Domain knowledge: Cross-asset, STP Trade-flow (execution venue through to settlement)
- Self-starter who will drive resolutions and improvements rather than just wait for instructions and maintain the existing status quo.
- Excellent communicator, confident in front of users, able to direct discussions to rapidly understand issues.
- Strong sense of product-ownership.
- Confidence to step-up with production incidents and take appropriate risk-based actions when deemed necessary.
In what capacity are you hiring?
On behalf of another company
Where are you in the hiring process?
I’m ready to make a paid hire
Would you like to state a preference for hiring from underrepresented group(s)?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
Is this an independent one off job, or part of a larger project?
Part of a larger ongoing project
For what period of time will the freelancer be needed?
What freelancer experience level is needed? (per hour)
Mid-level (Industry Average): $35-75
You need to sign up
Only Twine members can pitch on jobs.
Existing members, sign in here.