OVO : Senior Product Designer (FTC) United Kingdom
Product Designer is needed in United Kingdom.
OVO is looking for a Senior Product Designer. This job has been crawled from the web.
Location : Any UK office
Contract : Fixed term contract
You’ll be joining our OVO-wide community of researchers and designers. We help teams see through the eyes of real people – understanding their context, motivations, and needs.We use a variety of tools and methods to make the greatest impact.
What will I be doing?
We’re looking for a Senior Experience Designer to join our Experience Design team responsible for creating experiences across multiple energy and decarbonisation products.
Key responsibilities include:
- Rapid prototyping and testing potential solutions, and understanding how to run lean and iterate continuously.
- Design user journeys, service maps, documentation, user flows and wireframes. Consider multiple journeys, not just the happy path.
- Use different research techniques to organise tests and understand user needs. And get stakeholders involved in the research process.
- Working in line with our design system, accessibility standards and patterns. - Contribute to our standards and frameworks.
- Use various tools for sketching, collaborating, prototyping and communicating design. We love Figma and Miro!
- Take an agile and lean approach to software development. We use tools like Jira and Confluence.
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering colleagues. Facilitate workshops and design sprints.
- Develop a strong technical knowledge of our products and services
- Measure the impact of your team’s work against business objectives and user needs
Is this the job for me?
- Skilled in building strong relationships across multiple teams
- Experience in agile, lean, evidence-based and human-centred design frameworks
- Able to simplify complex ideas and communicate them clearly
- High attention to detail
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
In what capacity are you hiring?
On behalf of another company
Where are you in the hiring process?
I’m ready to make a paid hire
Would you like to state a preference for hiring from underrepresented group(s)?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
Is this an independent one off job, or part of a larger project?
Part of a larger ongoing project
For what period of time will the freelancer be needed?
What freelancer experience level is needed? (per hour)
You need to sign up
Only Twine members can pitch on jobs.
Existing members, sign in here.