Client Server Ltd: Software Developer - FinTech (Hybrid/6M FTC) United Kingdom
Developer is needed in United Kingdom.
Client Server Ltd is seeking a Software Developer. This job was crawled from the web:
Location: London, UK (Hybrid)
Contract: 6M FTC
As a Software Developer you’ll work closely with the business and Agile software teams and will be able to influence technical decision making. There’s a C#, SQL Microsoft based tech stack in a DevOps environment, you’ll be focussed on backend development on highly complex, real-time trading systems.
You’ll join the team in London three days a week in a hybrid work from home model.
- You have strong C# .Net backend development skills
- You have a strong knowledge of SQL Server and T-SQL, able to performance tune queries
- You have experience of working on financial systems, ideally at an Asset Manager or Investment bank
- You have experience with TDD / BDD and a good knowledge of Agile methodologies
- You’re collaborative and pragmatic
In what capacity are you hiring?
On behalf of another company
Where are you in the hiring process?
I’m ready to make a paid hire
Would you like to state a preference for hiring from underrepresented group(s)?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
Is this an independent one off job, or part of a larger project?
Part of a larger ongoing project
For what period of time will the freelancer be needed?
You need to sign up
Only Twine members can pitch on jobs.
Existing members, sign in here.