Prohires: Graphic Designer/Video Editor with 6+yrs exp in graphic design United States
a month left
Video Editor is needed in United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Location: Remote in US
Seeking to acquire a Graphic Designer/Video Editor to support the day-to-day projects within the Digital Services Team. Some of the primary responsibilities of this role would include creating graphic content and editing video for OCTO’s Communications Team and Tech Enablement team.
- Creating design graphics for DC government content while adhering to different style guides
- Editing videos in a quick and timely manner
- Producing high quality video content for public consumption
- Effectively edit and manipulate images for web content
- Master utilization of various production and design tools/applications
- Demonstrates ability to take initiative and autonomously follow projects through to conclusion
- Confident and organized in a fast-paced environment with the ability to manage ambiguity, change, and parallel priorities
- Comfortable prioritizing and managing competing demands while maintaining attention to detail
- Demonstrates strong critical thinking with urgency and problem-solving skills
- Approaches tasks with optimism and a forward-thinking attitude
Education And Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in design, art, or marketing or equivalent experience in relevant work
- A least 6 years of real-world video production experience
- Strong conceptual, creative, and communication skills
- High level of proficiency in Adobe Suite applications
- All candidates may be required to provide video samples and a URL to a portfolio of their work.
Posted 16 days ago
based in Manchester, United Kingdom
Last online: 16 hours ago
Any issues? Report a user here
You need to sign up
Only Twine members can pitch on jobs.
Existing members, sign in here.