OX3 Productions: Video Editor (Freelance) New York, United States
13 days left
Video Editor is needed in New York, United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: OX3 Productions
Location: New York, United States
Contract: Part Time, Contractor
- Edit and produce documentary films and video programs according to project requirements.
- Provide creative design and production for motion graphics of video programs.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in editing and producing documentary films and video programs.
- Strong visual and aesthetic sense.
- Proficient in various editing techniques, skilled at expressing visual and conceptual ideas.
- Excellent storytelling abilities through visual imagery, adept at using visuals to convey stories and messages.
- Some proficiency in visual packaging and production, with relevant experience being preferred.
- Fluent in both Chinese and English, capable of creating content in both languages.
- Strong team player, skilled at effective collaboration with domestic and international teams.
- High work efficiency, capable of delivering tasks on time and with high quality.
- Bonus points for photography skills.
- $27.00 - $30.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- New York, NY 10018: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Final Cut Pro: 2 years (Preferred)
- Adobe Photoshop: 2 years (Preferred)
- Hybrid remote in New York, NY 10018
Posted 14 days ago
based in Manchester, United Kingdom
Last online: 15 hours ago
Any issues? Report a user here
You need to sign up
Only Twine members can pitch on jobs.
Existing members, sign in here.