Radiant.digital: UI/UX Developer/Designer
13 days left
This job has been crawled from the web.
- Bachelor’s degree in Web development or related field, or relevant experience.
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
- Expertise in React, API.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- Facilitating and inspiring creative concepting.
- Building and maintaining complex Design Systems using Figma.
- Experience with Design Automation, Design Tokens and Storybook.
- Challenging peers to responsibly push the boundaries during concept phases.
- Leading team activities to identify appropriate design problems, solutions, and opportunities within project brief and client context.
- Generating multiple credible design solutions.
- Exploring, refining and documenting solutions thoroughly.
- Developing, evaluating and refining concepts based on learnings from prototypes.
- Creating prototypes to demonstrate design intent or feasibility.
- Supporting, planning and facilitation for iteration and critique to improve solution quality and support user, business, and technical requirements.
$65.00 - $75.00 per hour
Posted 14 days ago
based in Manchester, United Kingdom
Last online: 15 hours ago
Any issues? Report a user here
You need to sign up
Only Twine members can pitch on jobs.
Existing members, sign in here.