MATRIX Resources: Front-End React Developer I Matthews, United States
13 days left
Front-End Developer is needed in Matthews, United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: MATRIX Resources
Location: Matthews, United States
Our global SaaS Insurance client has an outstanding foot in the door opportunity. We serve a global community of more than 350 insurers of all sizes and lines of business in more than 30 countries. Community feedback enables us to stay at the forefront of what is happening all over the world in P&C and to incorporate insights into the design of our platform to be truly customer centric.
- Provide a strong dev perspective on how to extend and adapt our design system to new use cases
- Collaborate with a team of designers and engineers to make the building blocks for applications built on our web platform
- Help scale the design system by identifying and establishing and developing patterns to support common business cases
- Work closely with designers to answer design, interaction, and state questions to ensure the design system is implemented according to the vision
- Be an advocate for the contribution design mindset and work with the design team on making innovation a team effort
- Collaborate with other product teams to gauge needs and expectations and to deliver scalable UI solutions that work across our platform.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in frontend development with a focus on UI/UX design.
- Experience with responsive design, cross-browser compatibility, and accessibility standards.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with design systems is a plus UX
- 1-2 years experience with Reach preferred
Posted 14 days ago
based in Manchester, United Kingdom
Last online: 16 hours ago
Any issues? Report a user here
You need to sign up
Only Twine members can pitch on jobs.
Existing members, sign in here.