Fidelity TalentSource: SEO Writer / Editor requried North Carolina, United States
SEO Expert is needed in North Carolina, United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: Fidelity TalentSource
Location: Durham, NC
Fidelity Workplace is looking for a talented SEO Writer to work with a new and growing content team, which is responsible for coordinating an audience-focused B2B/B2C content strategy and providing content development services across the Thought Leadership and Marketing teams. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a sound understanding of SEO best practices and have a passion for growing new audiences and driving traffic to our primary digital properties.
- Work closely with the SEO Director to find search-driven content opportunities to grow traffic to the Fidelity Workplace websites
- Update, repurpose, and optimize key pieces of Thought Leadership and Marketing content; perform research and write new copy as needed
- Work with the team’s B2B and B2C Content Strategists to identify and create of new content (educational articles, white papers, explainers, FAQs, guides, listicles, videos, etc.) that meet audience and stakeholder needs
- Analyze the search performance of published content to support the presentation of actionable insights to inform new content ideation and optimization strategies
- 3 - 5 years of digital editorial experience with a specific focus on SEO content creation and keyword marketing
- Superior writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Experience utilizing SEO tools for keyword research, content outline, and competitive analysis (SEMRush, BrightEdge, Google Search Console, Adobe Analytics)
- Knowledge of Salesforce preferred
- Ability to spot trends and identify traffic-driving opportunities
- Experience working with financial services industry content is strongly preferred
- Highly capable of working independently and efficiently; strong communication, presentation, project management, and organizational skills
- Please provide a portfolio or samples of published content
Fidelity TalentSource is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We welcome individuals from all backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity’s U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity’s supportive and collaborative culture while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. Apply today at FTSJobs.com.
We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity TalentSource will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for accommodation, please contact our HR team at HR@ftsjobs.com.
Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity Investments, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As a privately held company with a rich 75-year history, our mission has remained the same since our founding: to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal-opportunity employers.
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for SEO Expert roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.