TheSiteEdge: Minneapolis Based Experienced Digital Content Writer - Freelance Minneapolis, United States
Copywriter is needed in Minneapolis, United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Location: Minneapolis, MN
- Strategic writings skills
- Experienced with keyword placement and SEO
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative, innovative thinker/planner
- Confident in producing work across multiple platforms
- Able to align multiple brand strategies and ideas
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Self-motivated and self-directed with a strong work-ethic
- Three to four years’ experience writing for an agency or corporation
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and G-Suite
- Great interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Positive attitude and be a problem-solver
- Bachelor’s degree in creative writing, journalism, English, or related field preferred
- Must reside in the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy
- Researching and organizing facts and sources
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies
- Building a following for brand on social media with creative work
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create innovative and original content
- Collaborating with campaign managers, creative team, and SEO team.
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.)
- TheSiteEdge is a premier provider of SEO services, pay-per-click advertising, and design/development services aimed at achieving increased organic search rankings and website conversions. TheSiteEdge takes a holistic view to their services: increased website traffic and conversion translates into growth, growth means increased employment opportunities, increased employment bolsters the economy, and a strong economy grows stronger communities. TheSiteEdge approaches all aspects of operation with these aggregate goals in mind, and strives to maintain the core values of nimbleness, progress, and fastidiousness at all times.
- TheSiteEdge is looking for a fun, unique writer to develop and create engaging content for digital media. Well-researched and accurate content will need to be produced on tight deadlines. Our writer will communicate with internal leadership, as well as clients. Excellent writing, spelling, and understanding of grammar are essential to the role. This person should have interest in learning in other areas of content creation as needed, such as: ebooks, big content pieces, social media, videos, photos/graphics, webinars, technical content, graphical content, research/statistics, interactive forums, marketing & sales copy.
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Copywriter roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.